1. Choose a fundraising activity that you have a passion for or set an achievement for yourself
Go for a personal achievement such as a half marathon or sponsored cycle ride, or raise money whilst doing something you love such as Zumba or a bake sale. Take inspiration at other events that are currently planned.
2. Create an EveryClick sponsor page, as well as a facebook page
Simply follow the simple steps to set up your EveryClick account and create your own Fundraising Page. This way you can share your event and invite others to share and 'like' on social media. You could also create a blog to keep people updated of your progress leading up to a fundraising event - great for a marathon training plan!
3. Hand out the VHL fact sheet
Download here and print.
4. Let VHL UK/Ireland help by listing your event/activity
5. Use an online sponsorship page and a paper donation form
6. Make sure you tick 'Gift Aid'
7. Use a VHL UK/Ireland t-shirt to raise awareness and promote your cause
Now available to buy in the online shop, cotton and sports t-shirts and vests and pin badges. Also, add VHL UK/Ireland artwork to your posters and online pages - email email@example.com and we will send any artwork or information that you require.
8. Download 'Give as you Live' to donate money (for free) every time you shop online
Every penny raised is important in making a difference to those affected by VHL disease. Whether it’s a bake sale or a marathon, we would love to hear about what you are planning and offer any fundraising material available.